Ateliers de France is an international multi trades group focused on construction and preservation of public monuments, listed buildings, palaces, castles, theatres, cathedrals, hotels, townhouses, etc. Ateliers de France has participated in the restoration of many world-renowned buildings such as the façade of the Palace of Versailles, Saint Chapelle’s at the Palace of Vincennes.
Our activity is centred on the luxury construction market, including private residences, aircrafts, and yachts, among others.
Our expertise is to participate on unique luxury projects around the world.
– Studying a Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management
– A genuine interest in the construction industry
– Good organisation skills and strong attention to details
– Be eligible to work in the UK
– CSCS Card Holder preferred but not essential
– French language knowledge preferred but not essential.
If you wish to apply, please send an email with your CV to email@example.com
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit ateliersdefrance.com.