BGF is an investment fund providing investment for growing companies in every sector of the economy in the UK and Ireland.
They are looking for graduates and undergraduates to join their 8 week Investment Summer Internship Programme and Finance Summer Internship Programme.
Working within the Investment division you will gain an understanding of how the team operates. You will have exposure to sourcing deals, working on live transactions, interacting with managers/advisors, observing in board meetings and much more. This will give you a real insight into what it’s like to be an investor for a leading Private Equity firm.
The Finance programme will give you exposure to reporting, credit control, purchase ledger and more. You will gain an understating of how the core finance team and the portfolio finance team work, as well as getting a holistic appreciation for the whole department.
- Predicted or have achieved an honours degree of grade 2:2 or above, in any discipline
- Graduating in the year 2020 or 2021
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Confident and ambitious
- Professional, hardworking and efficient
- A real team player and have fantastic communication skills and a good grasp of Excel for the finance role
- Passionate about learning & developing a career within private equity and investment or Finance & Accounting
What they offer:
- A salary of £4,000
- 3 days holiday
- Plus, other great benefits, which you can view on their website
To apply for this role please go onto the BGF website and complete the online application form.
If you have any questions, please contact a member of the BGF Early Talent Team on 0121 716 4001 or email: [email protected]
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit track.studentladder.co.uk.