BGF provides investment for growing companies in every sector of the economy in the UK and Ireland.
They are looking for graduates and undergraduates to join their 8 week IT Summer Internship Programme.
Working within the IT division you will work with the team on a number of different projects in different parts of their life cycle. You will get involved in research, analysis, liaise with different stakeholders and much more.
The team will support your learning throughout and give you a real insight into what it’s like to be part of a cutting-edge IT division for a leading Private Equity firm.
We are looking for you to be:
- Predicted or have achieved an honours degree of grade 2:2 or above, in any discipline
- Graduating in the year 2020 or 2021
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Curious, adaptable and hardworking
- A real team player and have great communication skills
- Interested in the way technology is evolving
- Passionate about learning & developing a career within IT and technology.
What we offer:
- A salary of £4,000
- 3 days holiday
- Plus, other great benefits, which you can view on their website
To apply for this role please go onto the BGF website and complete our online application form.
If you have any questions, please contact a member of the BGF Early Talent Team on 0121 716 4001 or email: [email protected]
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit track.studentladder.co.uk.