BGF are an investment fund and are offering a range of summer internships for undergraduates and graduates over an 8 week period. They include HR, Marketing and their Talent Network team.
Marketing Internship: Working within the Marketing division you will gain a wealth of knowledge from a variety of marketing functions. You will have exposure to areas such as events, public relations, digital, business development and more.
HR Internship:Working within the HR division you will gain a real understanding of how the different functions operate. You will help the team in a number of areas such as, attraction, CSR, diversity and inclusiveness, recruitment and more.
Talent Network Internship: Working within the Talent Network team you will gain an understanding of how BGF search for and retain a network of exceptional business leaders and Board Directors. You will support the team with day to day tasks such as conducting research, attending meetings, general enquires and more. You will gain a real insight into what it’s like to be a part of a specialist Talent team in a leading Investment firm.
- Predicted or have achieved an honours degree of grade 2:2 or above, in any discipline
- Graduating in the year 2020 or 2021
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Analytical and considerate
- Focused, hardworking and have great attention to detail
- A real team player with excellent communication skills
- Passionate about learning & developing a career within Consulting and Human Capital, marketing or HR.
What they offer:
- A salary of £4,000
- 3 days holiday
- Plus, other great benefits, which you can view on their website
To apply for this role please go onto the BGF website and complete our online application form.
If you have any questions, please contact a member of the BGF Early Talent Team on 0121 716 4001 or email: [email protected]
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit track.studentladder.co.uk.