EY is a global professional services firm. They offer A level students a number of programmes:
The Business Academy offers a weeks work experience for those students thinking about not going to university. It balances on-the-job experience with business skills sessions. They expect that some of the school leavers taking part in EY Business Academy will secure a place on the 2018 EY Business Apprenticeship. to be eligible to apply you must be in year 12/5th year completing 3 A levels, 5 Highers or equivalent qualifications.
EY also offer Insight evenings which explain what life is like as an apprentice at EY.
- Currently in Year 12 (England) or Fifth Year (Scotland) at school
- Ambitious and motivated to join the world of work and have a career
- Looking for a great paid work experience this summer that will help you secure a job after school, or a place at university
- In receipt of free school meals, or the first in your immediate family to consider university
- Predicted 300 UCAS points (or equivalent)
- Have achieved a grade B or above in GCSE/a minimum of a Standard Grade 2 in Mathematics and English Language
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit track.studentladder.co.uk.