Synergy Hire are a rapidly expanding ambitious plant hire company that operate in the construction industry, This market is very healthy and continuously growing, thanks to the Government pushing mass construction over the coming years. We are part of the Hitachi Group, an international Global organisation. Our Key values are Quality, Integrity, Sincerity and Innovation.
We’re looking for fast thinking, innovative, passionate team players who ultimately want to grow with the business. You will get to learn our business from the ground up and to understand how each area plays a significant role in seeing it succeed.
If the placement is successful we would be looking to offer a job upon completion of your degree. Our promote-from-within culture ensures that you’ll have a well-rounded training experience and learn skills in management, hire operations, sales and customer service.
We will teach you how to effectively communicate, influence, and interact with all types of customers and colleagues. You’ll learn sales techniques, problem solving strategies and dispute management. Those skills will provide you with the opportunity to build solid, long lasting relationships with our most important clients. Working on the Hire desk is a busy role and will include the following:
– Processing purchase orders from customers
– Loading hire contracts
– Communicating with customers
– Communicating with our sales staff, drivers and fitters
– Ensuring our machinery is delivered and collected on time
– Willingness to learn in busy office environment.
– Ability to work in a high pressure environment
– Politeness while communicating with customers and colleagues.
– Good knowledge of IT packages with data input accuracy a must.
– An interest in the construction sector.
– Good levels of numeracy.
– Good personal and working ethics.
– Attention to detail is essential.
– Organised with the ability to forward plan.
– GCSEs grades in English and Maths, minimum C grade
Hours 8.30 – 5.30
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.synergyhire.co.uk.