Medivet offers a Graduate Development Programme which supports newly qualified vets with extensive 1-2-1 in-practice training.
Their 12-month Graduate Development Programme provides you with an amazing learning experience post qualification. It consists of one-to-one tailored coaching and training, as well as a range of practical and e-learning modules. You’ll work under the guidance of an experienced mentor, learning practical skills and gaining confidence in a safe and supportive environment.
Best of all, you’re guaranteed a job at Medivet once your training is complete.
Additionally, the programme is available at multiple locations throughout the UK, and an ongoing intake means you can start at the time that suits you best.
You’ll experience during the 12-month programme:
- One-to-one training, mentoring and support: you will be surplus on the rota for 3 months so the stay during your training period will purely be dedicated to introducing you to every day practice
- Practical modules in important clinical subjects such as surgery, dentistry, dermatology, ophthalmology, ultrasound, cardiology, exotics and so much more
- In-depth e-learning modules to deepen your knowledge
- Resilience, Mental Health and leadership sessions
- Night training in critical care and emergency medicine
- A day with the blood transfusion unit
- A friendly and supportive environment
- Access to knowledgeable vets who can answer all of your questions
- A great career path post training period
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit track.studentladder.co.uk.