The Nomura First Step Sixth Form programme.Aimed at talented, ambitious individuals in year 12 or 13 of school or Sixth Form College. The program will provide a unique opportunity to begin investigating a career in investment banking prior to starting university, and is ideal for aspiring bankers or those who simply wish to find out more.
- Three days in length
- Gain real life experience in a fast paced, high energy environment
- Business presentations
- Interactive skills sessions
- Networking events
- Group project work
- Careers advice and guidance
The program runs from 9.30 am to 5.30 pm daily and breakfast, lunch and refreshments are provided. Students will be expected to organize their own travel and accommodation.
Nomura also offer a Women’s Immersion Programme. This involves:
– Two week paid internship in one of three hiring divisions:
- Investment Banking (IBD)
- Global Markets (GM)
- Corporate Infrastructure
– Case study exercises
– Graduate panel discussions
– Business overview presentations
– Technical and soft skills training
– Networking and social events
– Buddy support network
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit track.studentladder.co.uk.