We are working to transform the lives of millions of people worldwide with kidney or heart disease, and reduce total healthcare costs, by enabling blood electrolyte monitoring by anyone, anywhere.
We are looking for someone with the skills and experience to:
– Make up polymer formulations to standard procedures
– Optimise chemical formulations through structured experimentation and testing
– Carry out electrochemical testing of sensors using benchtop instrumentation
– Analyse data (including use of statistics)
– Communicate results (written and verbally) to the project team
You must have an undergraduate degree and preferably a post-graduate degree in a relevant chemical sciences discipline such as organic chemistry, electrochemistry or rheology.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit careers.kaliumhealth.com.