Terms & Conditions
Use of the site
- The Student Ladder provides careers advice, internships and work experience opportunities to students. The Student ladder makes this information available in order to help students make well-informed choices regarding employment opportunities, undergraduate study options and career paths.
- You may use, print and download information from The Website for these purposes only and for no other commercial or personal purpose.
- All copyright is held by The Student Ladder.
- You may not copy or distribute any of the content on this site for commercial gain. This information can be used for your own personal, non-commercial use. Changing the pages or using the content in any other product without consent will be considered a breach of our copyright and may result in legal action.
The Student Ladder Forum
The Student ladder reserves the right to:
- Remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.
- Modify the spelling, grammar and ambiguous words and terms without affecting the meaning of the comments.
- Publish a reply if necessary on behalf of the organisation or any of their partners in respect of any comments.
- Registration is free. By agreeing to our terms & conditions you are agreeing to be bound by the rules and policies below.
- All messages express the views of the author, and The Student Ladder will not be held responsible for the content of any message.
- All messages will not be reviewed.
- All contributions to be civil, tasteful and relevant.
- No swearing or abusive language.
- Unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, racially offensive, or otherwise objectionable material is not acceptable.
- Messages to be posted in the correct forum and stay on topic and post only career & job related messages.
- No advertising or spam.
- Do not include URLs to unsuitable sites.
- All Communication in English. Messages containing languages other than English will be removed.
- Adopting an inappropriate user name (one that is vulgar, offensive, etc.) is also unacceptable.
About your privacy
- The Student Ladder will not publish or provide your email address to anyone. Our registration process requires you to supply us with your email details if you wish to join the forum or for regular updates. We will only use this information to validate your access to our online communication systems.
The Student Ladder is not responsible for:
- any content posted by users of studentladder.co.uk;
- the availability of content on third party websites;
- any links to third party websites.