HR Placement Student – Talent Assistant, Early Careers
Location – Tower Hill, London and remote working
Salary – £19,000 plus benefits
Start Date – June 2021
Ipsos is a global leader in market research, with offices in 90 markets. We bring together research, implementation, methodological, and subject-matter experts from around the world, delivering reliable information and true understanding of Society, Markets and People. Our solutions use data from surveys, polls, social media or qualitative, and provide actionable insights into the experience and opinions of citizens, consumers, patients, customers, employees.
Our culture is unique – we have the entrepreneurial spirit and quirkiness of a small boutique, but we also have the resources, scale and diversity of a large multinational agency. We have bright, friendly, hard-working and enthusiastic people, from many backgrounds, with various interests, skills and experiences to learn from. Our values are based on our diverse cultural backgrounds, helping us to be responsive, client-focused and flexible.
As a Placement Student in our forward-thinking Talent team, you’ll be working closely with the Early Careers Talent Partner and play a key role in creating a positive employee experience for our Early Careers population in all areas of their working life, collaborating with our greater HR team to ensure this is successful. You will gain invaluable experience in HR project management, data analytics, and general administration supporting recruitment, school and university events, and other ad-hoc projects.
We are looking for a curious, creative and conscientious individual, with a keen interest in the world of HR and the positive impact we can have in the business. Through support from your manager, the wider team, over the course of your Placement Year, you will:
• Learn the end-to-end processes of recruitment and onboarding
• Advance your administrative and organisational skills
• Build confidence in your professional communication skills by liaising with candidates and employees of all levels
• Work collaboratively within our team and the business – we are well known for being a friendly, helpful and diverse group of people
• Work autonomously on a variety of projects and tasks – we value your opinion and want to hear your suggestions on how to move things forward
• Progress your understanding of Early Careers and the latest trends by being involved with diversity initiatives, school and university events, playing a key role in assessment centres and more
OUR OFFER –
Having a flexible working culture where we support our colleagues and celebrate our successes is important to us. We invest our time in you and you’ll benefit from working alongside our industry experts. We’ll help you set goals to achieve your personal objectives throughout your year and help you exceed these. You will be assigned a line manager and buddy to guide you through the placement year, both face-to-face and virtually.
You’ll have the opportunity to:
• Access our Learning Academy and online training modules which will support your on-the-job learning and wider development.
• Present your ideas back to senior managers, whether this is part of your specific university assignment or through an internal project you have developed.
• Participate in a variety of interesting work where you’ll make a notable difference, with a focus on diversity and inclusion
And the fun stuff …
• 25 days’ holiday plus an extra day for your birthday
• 4pm finish on a Friday
• Team Christmas parties
• Season ticket loan
• A huge variety of benefits e.g. pension contributions, income protection, winter flu jabs, eye care vouchers, online and high street discounts
ABOUT YOU –
We welcome candidates from all different types disciplines and subjects – this is a great opportunity for individuals who are curious, keen and able to demonstrate and exhibit the following traits and attitude:
• Curiosity and eagerness to learn
• Ambition and drive to improve things
• A keen eye and genuine motivation for detail and organisation
• An effective listener and open to constructive feedback, suggestions and new ideas
• Proactive, reliable and hard working
Along with ….
• General experience working with MS Office; demonstrated knowledge and obsession for MS Excel and working with data a strong asset
• Hold the unrestricted right to work in the UK
• Be studying an undergraduate degree that offers a placement year
To apply, please follow the link below.
From here you will be taken to our application form. Those who are successful at this stage will be progressed to a skype interview, with final interviews happening in April.
Applications close at midnight on midnight on Tuesday, 23rd March, but we may close early if we receive a high volume of applications – therefore, we encourage you to apply as soon as possible!
We are committed to equality, treating people fairly, promoting a positive and inclusive working environment and ensuring we have diversity of people and views. We recognise that this is important for our business success – a more diverse workforce will enable us to better reflect and understand the world we research and ultimately deliver better research and insight to our clients.
If this is what you are looking for from your next role, we look forward to hearing from you!
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit app.beapplied.com.